To “equip God’s people to do His work and build up the church, the body of Christ” (Ephesians 4:12).
What is LOGOI?
LOGOI is the Spanish world’s first source for trusted on-the-job Bible training, continuing education, and resources.
What does LOGOI mean?
The word “LOGOI” is the plural form of the ancient Greek word “LOGOS”; meaning “Words.” More specifically, “LOGOS” refers to “the divine Word; the second person of the Trinity; Jesus. In John 1:1, you read, “In the beginning was the LOGOS (Word).” So, you could say LOGOI’s ministry is all about helping pastors and Christian leaders proclaim God’s LOGOI.
- LOGOIgrama: an engaging package of biblically based teachings and ideas designed to stimulate thinking and encourage Christian leaders to “build up the church, the body of Christ.”
- FREE (requires email registration).
- Delivered weekly via email.
- A modified version is offered via FaceBook and Twitter.
- FLET: a trusted series of in-depth Bible courses designed to prepare national pastors and missionaries to be effective ministers of the Gospel. Costs are $15 per non-accredited diploma course.
- We help churches set up “A Seminary in Your Church” using FLET Bible courses.
- Individual study: students may enroll and study at their own pace.
- An succinct description of what a “FLET student” is equipped to do is found on the Cursos FLET page.
- Bible Resource Center: LOGOI offers a huge and constantly growing database of trusted Bible resources.
- With the exception of FLET Bible course and books, virtually everything is FREE for online viewing, reading, and use.
- Users download the Bible material to their online LOGOI account where it is easily retrieved and used.
- It offers a large and active “Questions & Answers” section on hundreds of different topics and themes.
What we teach:
The purpose of LOGOI Ministries is to help Spanish pastors and church leaders “prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ” (Ephesians 4:12-13). With this in mind, we do our best to select and offer resources which reflect the purity of faith as taught in the Bible, our supreme authority. We recognize there are various interpretations found in the evangelical church (for example, baptism, communion, the second coming of Christ, doctrines of the Holy Spirit, charismatic positions, etc). Our goal is to always seek to present and maintain the historical position of the evangelical church as clarified by the Westminster Confession of Faith. Moreover, we seek to respect the integrity of the authors we have chosen. Their works are presented exactly as they were written. A careful reader will, at times, find ideas or statements that are not always in line with our doctrinal position. When these instances occur, we ask for your consideration, love, grace – and even pardon. Also, if the reader wishes clarification on something found on our website, please write us. We are at your service.
LOGOI Ministry Team
Video: Why LOGOI?
Dr. Les Thompson, LOGOI’s Founder (1931 – 2011) explains the ministry of LOGOI and why it is important. http://youtu.be/FicAUhqEY04