Sometimes we take for granted the routine work we love doing here at LOGOI. Here are a few details:
- La Paz, Bolivia: A publisher there has been given special permission to print six of our LOGOI titles as he is preparing to celebrate and study “El año de la Reforma” (The Reformation Year). He has planned conferences and activities throughout the year and is excited to promote some of our LOGOI titles for this special year.
The publisher, Ramiro Sanjinez, also has a wonderful work with street children. We will be telling more about that in the days to come.
- Chile: it is always joyful to hear when entire church groups join our family. Churches in Quillota and Chicureo signed up to begin our FLET Bible courses.
- Florida: in Naples, a Bible Institute has begun using four of our textbooks for their students.
- Mexico: an Arizona border town, Sonoyita, has a FLET group studying. Someone drives 3 hours to cross the border to send mail to us.
- Florida: in Boca Raton, a group just finished three FLET courses.
We are launching our Grandparents Project in these next weeks. The book is about to come off the press. Please pray with us for a far reaching ministry for grandparents to teach their grandchildren about missions.