February 2014 Prayer and Praise
- LOGOI’s very popular FLET Bible school curriculum is going digital. In addition to the on-going printed versions, LOGOI is in process of completing a “turn-key” system whereby students and churches can offer FLET to an even larger group of prospective Bible students.
- Meet LOGOIgrama. It is already being delivered to over 7,500 national pastors and missionaries every week. In fact, in 2013, it was delivered roughly 187,000 times. A LOGOIgrama is an electronic care package filled with Bible training, resources, ideas, challenges, encouragement, and even a special “treat” or two.
- Piénsalo is the Spanish version of Steve Brown’s very popular, “You Think About That” syndicated broadcasts. Piénsalo is part of our LOGOIgrama and a very welcome addition to our ministry.
- Coming soon: FiveDollarMission.com. This is LOGOI’s fresh, exciting, social-media savvy, and financially doable ministry opportunity and the funding vehicle for our LOGOIgrama weekly care packages. As the name suggests, for $5 per month, people and churches can support one of LOGOI’s “national missionaries” overseas. You will be hearing a lot about LOGOI’s FiveDollarMission opportunities in 2014.
- 2014 goal: We are praying the Lord will bless us with doubling of our LOGOIgrama deliveries from 7,500 in 2013 to 15,000 by the end of 2014.