I took a moment to review the 2011 prayer requests. There are so many special memories, especially since most were written by Les. How passionate he was, even until his last breath! And then, due to his illness and death, it has been a while since we have sent you any prayer updates.
But you didn’t stop praying for us! I can assure you that we have felt God’s loving care and mercies here at LOGOI – and my own heart has been sustained by your prayers and messages that have come.
And now, 2012 is upon us. A new year! New challenges most certainly for LOGOI as we feel such a great loss.
- Pray for Ed Thompson, our LOGOI President since 2007, as he leads LOGOI into the future. He has been leading so well all along, but misses that extra “encourager” he could talk to next room over.
- Pray for me – to keep my head and shoulders up – as I learn to carry on and continue to help here at LOGOI.
- Pray for our staff as we tackle our growing and challenging website. When we receive comments like, “Your ministry sustains me and brings me closer to the Lord…” we know we are fulfilling our tasks.
- Pray for our growing list of Spanish pastors and leaders – a little over 10,000 – who hear from us at least twice a month. Pray that the Bible resources and lessons we send will continue to be used by the Lord to encourage and strengthen men and women serving the Lord – some in such remote places.
- And then praise and thank the Lord for you: our praying donors. We could not accomplish anything without your amazing support.